There’s no shame in opting for old-fashioned pen and paper notes over the digital equivalent, but why not have the best of both worlds? The Equil turns your scribbles and sketches into editable digital copies on your iPad or PC, ready to be stored safely and shared with the press of a button.
- Transform your notes into editable text or convert content to enhance readability
- Select from a range of colors and pen tips
- Add text and photos to digitally enhance your notes
- Save, organize, title, and tag your notes
- Share your notes to the cloud, social media outlets, email, and more
- Use real ink and (any type of) paper
- Built-in memory to store notes when not connected to a device
- Rechargeable so you can write continuously for up to 8 hours
- Pressure sensitive to ensure your digital notes and sketches are in full detail
- Write notes by hand & store them digitally
- Create customized commands based on your gestures
- Transport easily w/ compact & lightweight design
- Store, share, and publish your work using iCloud or DropBox
- Use with any type of paper
ClassThink readers can pick up the Equil Digital with 47% off for the next couple of days over on StackSocial. Check it out!